Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Last Potluck of The Year 2011

I may say that the office is my second home, I spend more than 8 hours a day in this place. I enjoy to get to know my own colleagues. Their stories always brighten my day or even give me some learning points. Since several months ago, one of my colleagues Toby initiated to hold a potluck every month on Friday in random week.

Since we are in Research and Resources, so it is held only between us. We chipped in to buy the foods for our lunch and yeah, it is getting more creative each month of what we will bring for the lunch :P I love when potluck is about to come because we can share the laughs, the stories, our silly jokes, and no serious topics allowed!

My favorite part is when we share office gossips :D

So people, I would like to share the pictures of our lunch and also the pictures of my best colleagues and me. Hope you enjoy!

Homemade Chicken Blackpepper


Seafood Fried Noodles

Krecek


Pu Yung Hai


Homemade Sponge Cake
Rujak (Indonesian Fruit Salad)

For the instant ones, Buavita :)

Me, Toby, and Fannie

Annisa, Me, Toby, and Fannie