Monday, January 2, 2012

Marriage?

I overheard my colleagues talking about marriage. One said that if you want to be happy, marriage is not an answer and she began to realize that she chose to be married because she just wanted to be married, not just for the sake of seeking happiness.

What do you think?

I begin to think about it and have a deep thought that I still do not know the answer. If you are ready to marry someone, you take all the risks. House, kids, family. Some people think that you will not have a private time for your own self.

Really?

I don't know if I can explain what I feel but to be honest I don't know what the truth is. I don't know if I will be happy or not when I have to marry someone.

I don't know.

But my colleagues' talks bring me to the new level of doubtfulness of the happiness itself.

Do you happy?

Or will you be happy?