Sunday, March 4, 2012

On This Lovely Sunday Morning..

I woke up with questions..

Why do people lie and cross the boundary? Put their meaningless pleasure in the first place and someone just got light-heartattacked-moments over the years.

And I forgot to tell you guys, I am such an elephant with crystal clear memories. I do still remember that kind of hatred. Oh that kind of tears.

Don't you guys have a good heart? At least make someone or some people who you love most, feel secure.

It's not about my insecurity, it's because you can't behave.

It's not because I am not an open minded person, it's because you and your mind are too shallow to understand.

I do really pray, may God leads people to the right path.

I do really pray, may God leads people to be with their real other half who really understood what are another's wants and needs because the word "love" itself is too overrated and should not be mentioned in this early stage.

I hope you understand.

Because sometimes, yes sometimes, I just want to runaway from those days back then.

Burdened, sad, and disappointed.

And I usually don't talk to the people who make the mistakes over and over again, but I don't know why should be different with this kind of person, I did second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, ... chances.

I am just afraid that one day, I commit to stop giving chances.

And that would be bad.

Really bad.

I really don't know where I am going.