Friday, June 22, 2012

It Is Not A Perfect World

One day, another friend of mine sharing her bitter love story with me. I always try to express it through words since long time ago. She only wants to say something that I try to share it with you:

In a perfect world, when he is with her, he would be wishing he was with me, 
when he looked at her, he would be looking at me, 
when he smiled at her, his smile would be for me,
when he thought about someone, he would be thinking about me. 


In a perfect world, he would realise that she was not the one he was supposed to be with and I would still be standing here waiting for him still when he finally knows this. But this is not a perfect world and people do get hurt, you smile when you feel like crying, you act like you are okay when you are falling apart inside and you let it go. 

You move on, girl.

Because there is nothing else you can do.