Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Can We Talk?

I feel like I am so detached right now from my own blog. I do not have any time to touch this blog again with my whole existence.

If I say I do not have any time (again), would you believe me? 

Because I really do not have any time to even say I love you, I miss you, I want to hang out with you, I want to chill at the nearest coffee shop, I want to shop, I want to read books for leisure, I want to make handicraft, I want to play piano for hours not just for one song, I want to kiss you, I want to video call with you, I want to make something for your birthday, I want to mix-match my prettiest clothes to go around Singapore, I want that ice cream, I want to, I want to, I want to. 

Do you have any idea where I am? 

I am in the corner of my bedroom, study with one lamp, tons of books, lots of assignments, one laptop, weary eyes, and I am tired.
I am tired.

If anyone of you understand how it feels, can we talk?