Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I Hope You're Happy

So many things came into my life. I did not choose to, but some experiences give me a strength that no one could ever imagine. I was sad, yes. I feel like drowning asking for help. I cried too many times. I was weak. But that is life all about. I am still too young to talk about life, but if I have a right to share what life is for me, I will take that chance.

Life was not easy. I put smile on my face just to declare to the whole world I am okay. Have you ever wondered what I have been through? No. You do not have any single idea of what I have been forced to feel. I gave up once, but is it making my life a lot easier? No.

There is a point in my life that I encouraged myself to get up and to free myself. Like Pink said in her song,

Where there is a desire, there is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns, doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up! and try try try!
You've gotta get up! and try try try!

I choose to make my life easier day by day since that day and much much happier. We hold on to so many things that cause us a great deal of pain, stress and suffering, and instead of letting them all go, we cling on to them. Not anymore this time. Now, you have to give up on all those things that no longer serve us, we will embrace change and I hope these several key points can help you as much as these can help me :)

You're not always right.
So many people who can't stand the idea of being wrong, wanting to always be right. It's just not worth it. Whenever you feel you want to say, "I am right!", ask yourself this big question, "Would I rather be right, or would I rather be kind?" (Wayne Dyer). Just be kind, as simple as that. Be kind, not to be right. Kindness involves your heart.

Let it go people who control you in a negative way.
You don't need approval from anyone in this world, whether they are loved ones, coworkers, or just strangers. Allow them to be as they are and you will see how much better will that make you feel. Don't force them to change because it is tiring.
"By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try, the world is beyond winning." (Lao Tzu).

Stop blaming others.
Don't put any mistake to others. Start taking responsibility for your life, not others.

Be positive.
Don't hurt yourself more because of your negative thoughts. Don't believe your negative thoughts. It is self-defeating. You are better than that, just let it go. Wish others happy.
"The mind is a superb instrument if used rightly. Used wrongly, however, it becomes very destructive." (Eckhart Tolle).

Believe.
Don't stuck at one place, spread your wings and fly. You deserve to go around the world. Taste the spirit of freedom.
"A believe is not an idea held by the mind, it is an idea that holds the mind" (Elly Roselle).

Don't complain, baby. 
Give up your constant need to complain. You cannot demand everyone to please you. Stop complaining and allow yourself to be happy. Never underestimate the power of positive thinking. Take all criticism with pride and key learning points.

Give up your need to impress others.
Stop trying so hard to be something that you are not just to make others like you. It doesn't work that way. Long time ago, I had been trying so hard just to make someone like me, but it hurts for my own self. However, the moment I accept and embrace the real me, I let it go some things that make me hurt, I find people will be drawn to me, effortlessly.
And if you're that talented, it's none of their business. Just be grateful, don't be snob.

Don't label others.
You don't understand as being weird or different. Open your mind, people are different. Be kind to others because you don't have any idea what they have been through.

Don't fear, be independent.
Fear doesn't exist. It is all in your mind. Correct your heart and the outside will fall into its place. Perfectly.

Stop making excuses.
As blatant as it is.

Forget the past.
You live today. You live now. Forget your past. Forgive those who hurt you. Live happily.
It's hard, but TRY!

Give up living your life to other people's expectations.
They live their lives according to what others think is best for them, they live their lives according to what their parents think is best for them, and so forth. They ignore their inner voices, that inner calling. They are so busy pleasing everyone.
You lose control over your life. Live your own life.

Don't lie and don't cheat.
There is no point for these two. You lie, you just cover it again and again and it forces you to keep lying. You cheat, you just hurt others.

I hope you have a happier life out there. I wish you happy.