Thursday, December 20, 2012

Him.

"Those details and cracks, you're different and that sparkles.. oh, I feel you have a heart though you're not alive," Ivy talked to no one but her musical box. She leaned forward as if to share a secret, "To reveal myself to you as it is ....," She stopped and smiled.

She again picked up the musical box, "Are you belong to someone?"

"Who cares, that's enough, just to be here...," She continued. "I want to heal the wound that has grown inside me, I am happy I am not alone, even you're only a musical box."

To gain some control, she turned her eyes toward the floor. It was a full minute before she had enough to whisper without looking up, "I think I'd like that." She admitted but she doesn't know how.

And he touched her shoulders, kissed her neck. He said, "Honey, there is no easy answer that will take your pain away. Believe me, if I had one, I'd use it now. I have no magic wand to wave over you and make it all better. But, you are with me now, you can't always talk to the musical box, but you have me. Life takes a bit time and a lot of relationships."

She looked at him. For the first time after months, she looked into someone's eyes.