Monday, March 11, 2013

:(

"I know today will come. When my heart feel stretched over the unsignificant sea span and I am wordless yet suffocated. Tears full of indescribable feelings bursted out from the edge of my right eye. Full of hope.

All the vivid pictures were washed in days less than ten and turned out to be good memories worth to keep both in my head and heart.

My other half not so distance afterall. In invisible red yarn between our fingers, lies our future life ahead.

Only love could give me this feeling."

Ivy closed the door after seeing him
fell asleep. She covered herself with nautical blanket, feel like her heart was already warmed and saved with good feelings but life makes them living miles apart. She closed her eyes for a good night sleep because good things are felt, not seen.

For awhile.