Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Saddest Days

December 1, 1994 and March 8, 2012 are the saddest days in my life.

My heart still ache in sadness until right now. And secret tears still flow every time I remember both of you. What it meant to lose you, I think no one will ever know the pain.

If my tears could build a stairway and memories lane, I would walk right up to heavenly Heaven and bring both of you home again, healthy and happy.

I will never forget your love, may the hurt will ease in time. And every time I missed you, a million tears I have cried. If love could have saved you, you never would have died.

I love you.

Grandma. Grandpa.

When I lost both of you, it is beyond any broken heart, failures or any misfortune in my life. This lost has left a deep whole in the bottom of my heart.

My lovely Grandparents, I love you with my whole life. And these words are for you..

If roses grow in Heaven, Lord
Please pick a bunch for me
Place them in my Grandparents' arms
And tell them they are from me.

Tell them I love them and miss them
And when they turn to smile,
Place a kiss upon their cheek
And hold them for a while.

Because remembering them is easy,
I do it everyday,
But there is an ache within my heart
That will never go away.

And I wish you both well in Heaven.


With love, hugs, and kisses,
Your Grand daughter



In remembrance of my Grandma's 40 days after death. 


RIP Utju Danudjaja (December 1, 1994)
RIP Maria Theresia Muljati Widjaja (March 8, 2012)