Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fierce And Grace

Most people find it hard to believe, but I am an introvert. People see me as an energetic woman with full of jokes and so forth. I am not. I am comfortable speaking to hundreds people about my work (hmm, no, not my achievements like awards and so forth), but simply my work, the process and the result. However, you can drop me into a cocktail party or clubbing with 50 people and I am lost with migraine (and the-puking-part-that-you-don't-even-want-to-know).

My restorative time is alone time or time with my family, boyfriend and a couple of very close friends. I don't function well without serious doses of solitary moments on daily basis. What do I do if I face tough situation? I pray because I believe faith is the most important principle in my life and I stay to grip strongly of my good values, courage, honesty and respect. Thus, it can lead your life to be both fierce and grace.

In many ways, I am a bit quirky but I also love tradition on the other part. I may act or think out-of-mainstream but I am also a strict-to-the-rule type of adherent on things like manners, attitude. Besides that, I recently found myself in a huge excitement of being outside the house, taking and editing photographs, working on this and that, listening to people's chat, reading, watching smart television, and analyzing people.

This is the part of my introverted life when I combine both values be fierce and grace to run this life.