Friday, April 12, 2013

I want to see you

I read all of our chat history on those days and I start to miss you even badly. Never knew I want to see someone like this.

I want to see you the nights you feel like staying awake but you're too sleepy and splitting light chat with me, theorising life and love, questioning the pursuit of our happiness, talking about our future.

I want to see you pull the covers back in the morning and start to kiss me all over my face. I want to see you crawl under the covers and suddenly hug me from the back. I want to see you chat with me and question if what we are doing in life makes sense. I want to see you the days you are scared you might be losing me. I want to see you the days you stop to squeeze me tightly on your way and say that you love me deeply.

I want to see you follow your dreams in the future with me. I want to see you run after what you love without stopping to walk, without looking back for anyone. I want to see your heart shine through each piece of work that you pour your sweat and tears into.

I want to see you reach for my hand when you feel you have nowhere else to reach.

I want to see you always have that wisdom to differ the good and the bad, because I know you can and I lean my life on you in the future.

I want to see you grow old with me, raise our kids, live our life with happiness, laughter and gratefulness.

Thank you, because most of all you have helped me see the much brighter side of my life, to help me believe that there is such thing called love.