Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Update! Update!


  • I am graduating May 9th. I could not be anymore frightened than I am now.
  • My convocation will be held on August 2nd.
  • I had my thesis presentation done. I got A. Worth it.
  • My assignments are done. Happy but tired.
  • Finals are coming up. It starts tomorrow. I’m slightly dying.
  • I have one exam this week. I ended up hardly studying for the exam.
  • I think about my lack of blogging every single day.
  • I’m busy. Really busy. 
  • Love life still exist. Thank you boyfriend for always staying besides me.
  • I miss and loveeee my Tumblr. Seriously. Thank you for giving me such a supportive online community, and continuing to do so. I am consoled. 
  • The past one month have been rough. 
  • I’m feeling halfway decent.
  • I am home alone right now. Mom and Dad are going back to Indonesia. Elder sister and her husband are in Seoul. Second sister and her husband are in Kuala Lumpur. 
  • I am thinking of going back to Indonesia for good.
  • I do really want to meet my boyfriend. As soon as possible.
  • For the most part, I’m happy, confused, nervous…. all at the same time. Go figure.









Pic is taken from here.