My dreams of my loveable nerd. Thus, let me share the stereotypes when dating with an engineer.
- When you don't hear from them all weekend you don't get worried. You know it's just because they have been at home, gaming in their boxers or do some sports.
- They turn every bowling and mini golf date into a lecture on geometric trajectories.
- You want to celebrate Valentines Day on 14 February and they want to celebrate Pi Day on 14 March.
- They keep a database of all the restaurants we have been on dates at to maximize cuisine variation. They keep telling you about numbers.
- Movie night always leads to an argument: you want a light romantic comedy and they want the latest documentary on building rockets.
- When you tell them "words can't express how I feel for you", they suggest that you quantify it mathematically instead.
- You love to act spontaneously, while they need to run a Monte Carlo simulation to determine the optimal course of action.
- They never talk about their feelings and when you tell them it feels like you're dating a robot, they take it as a compliment.
- You don't mind when they tell their friends details about your relationship, because you know they are just reporting what it's like to actually be in a relationship. Provide facts, not exaggerating, not even lessening, they way it is.
- When you talk about being together forever they launch into a discussion on the theoretical applications of physical infinity.
:D Haha, well, after, finally, dating an engineer, not all of above points are true. I miss my hottie engineer.