Monday, July 8, 2013

Healthy mind, body and soul

For the past year, I felt so unhealthy with all the errands and so many excuses following behind for a simple reason like working out. I did not have any motivation to run again, just because I was too tired with school stuff and other activities. But, what is the good point if you only have healthy mind but your body does not share the same thought.

I have been working out every morning for the past three weeks, my body hurts because it's been ages since the last time I ran. But I already get the result, my body is fresher and more energised. Though I don't sweat for pounds, I seek for good health and firm body. So, here are the motivation that hopefully can help you to always still be fit. 

  • Weight won't lift themselves. 
  • Amazing body is not a miracle, you have to earn it.
  • Get started right now, spend your first 15 minutes and escalate it each day.
  • No more excuses, think of sexy girls out there. You can have it too.
  • Yourself is your inspiration.
  • Be committed.
  • Sweat is fat crying. 
  • Make exercise your natural drugs. Be addicted. 
This is my morning routine for the past weeks:
  • Drink a lot of mineral water, Omega 3 and multivitamin
  • Inhale and exhale the fresh air
  • Start working out 30 mins to 45 mins. I work on my legs, upper and lower arm, outer and inner thigh, abs, breast, and butt. You may google it for the moves and find the most suitable for you. 
  • Pay attention to my diet. I eat a lot of veggies and fruits. Else, I eat normal with less portion. 
  • Drink, drink, drink
Everything is possible. I did not drink mineral water as much as I do right now until my boyfriend complains about it. That is why I change my habit to be healthier. I can, you surely can do it too. 

Point to ponder, healthy body leads to positive thoughts and good mood!

Good luck :) 
... and wish me luck too!