I have been working out every morning for the past three weeks, my body hurts because it's been ages since the last time I ran. But I already get the result, my body is fresher and more energised. Though I don't sweat for pounds, I seek for good health and firm body. So, here are the motivation that hopefully can help you to always still be fit.
- Weight won't lift themselves.
- Amazing body is not a miracle, you have to earn it.
- Get started right now, spend your first 15 minutes and escalate it each day.
- No more excuses, think of sexy girls out there. You can have it too.
- Yourself is your inspiration.
- Be committed.
- Sweat is fat crying.
- Make exercise your natural drugs. Be addicted.
This is my morning routine for the past weeks:
- Drink a lot of mineral water, Omega 3 and multivitamin
- Inhale and exhale the fresh air
- Start working out 30 mins to 45 mins. I work on my legs, upper and lower arm, outer and inner thigh, abs, breast, and butt. You may google it for the moves and find the most suitable for you.
- Pay attention to my diet. I eat a lot of veggies and fruits. Else, I eat normal with less portion.
- Drink, drink, drink
Everything is possible. I did not drink mineral water as much as I do right now until my boyfriend complains about it. That is why I change my habit to be healthier. I can, you surely can do it too.
Point to ponder, healthy body leads to positive thoughts and good mood!
Good luck :)
... and wish me luck too!